Peter Mosca (www.petermosca.com) provided thought provoking material to the 2012 Indiana Association of REALTORS Leadership Academy this week. The class was entitled "Effective Communications Skills for the REALTOR Leader." Mosca taught the class that it is our responsibility as REALTORS to take control of the discourse and let people know how REALTORS work to assist clients...
Consumer confidence is as high as it has been in a year, and the Federal Reserve reported growth in all of its 12 banking districts in 2012 through the first half of February, including more hiring and home sales. There are still some challenges to work through, but pessimism is no longer in vogue. Laments over things like unemployment and high gas prices are being replaced with chatter about job prospects and sensible home shopping. The economy and housing market are by no means recovered, but it’s okay to think positive.
• New Listings increased 29.3 percent to 926.
• Closed Sales were up 27.0 percent to 372.
• Inventory levels grew 7.9 percent to 3,978 units.
• The Median Sales Price increased 8.3 percent to $91,000.
• Percent of Original List Price Received decreased 2.8 percent to 90.4.
• Months Supply of Inventory was up 3.4 percent to 7.9 months.
At North Eastern Group Realty, we are prepared to assist our clients with their significant Fort Wayne real estate decisions. Our corporate commitment is to provide real knowledge, proven experience and professional, quality service. To search all Fort Wayne homes for sale or find a Fort Wayne REALTOR, visit our website at NorthEasternGroup.com.