For the month of August, 2013, strong demand for a limited supply of Fort Wayne homes for sale has seemingly outweighed higher mortgage rates in the housing market. The possibility of mortgage rates rising further is likely spurring some of this demand. Buyers in the market should be prepared with competitive offers, as inventory of...
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. Here are a dozen more reasons to use a REALTOR® for your next real estate transaction:
1. Your REALTOR® can help you determine how much you should spend on your next home. If you give a REALTOR® some basic information about your available savings, income and current debt, he or she can refer you to lenders best qualified to help you.
2. Your REALTOR® can create a custom search for your next home and send you the most up to date listings that meet your search criteria.
3. Your REALTOR® can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property such as what is the true value of the property you desire as well as community and school information.
4. Your REALTOR® can help you negotiate the sale or purchase of your new home.
5. Your REALTOR® will assist with the inspection and the inspection response.
7. Your REALTOR® can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything stays on schedule if possible.
8. Your REALTOR® can advise you on the right price for your home.
9. Your REALTOR® markets your property to other real estate agents and the public. Often, your REALTOR® can recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property. Your REALTOR® markets your property to other real estate agents and the public. In many markets across the country, over 50% of real estate sales are cooperative sales; that is, a real estate agent other than yours brings in the buyer. Your REALTOR® acts as the marketing coordinator, disbursing information about your property to other real estate agents through a Multiple Listing Service or other cooperative marketing networks, open houses for agents, etc.
10. Your REALTOR® will know when, where and how to advertise your property. The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts.
11. Your REALTOR® can help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position.
12. Your REALTOR® can help close the sale of your home. Between the initial sales agreement and closing, questions may arise. For example, unexpected repairs are required to obtain financing or a cloud in the title is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. Your REALTOR® is the best person to help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing.
At North Eastern Group Realty, we are prepared to assist our clients with their significant Fort Wayne real estate decisions. Our corporate commitment is to provide real knowledge, proven experience and professional, quality service. To search all Fort Wayne homes for sale or find a Fort Wayne REALTOR®, visit our website at NorthEasternGroup.com.
North Eastern Group Realty is Fort Wayne’s largest independent real estate company located at 10808 La Cabreah Lane, Fort Wayne, IN 46845.