Why should you use a realtor to assist you with the home buying process? Realtors have the knowledge and experience necessary to help you find a home that meets all of your requirements and assist you with determining the fair market value of that home. Our agents have the skills necessary and the positive relationships...
North Eastern Group REALTORS® have the knowledge and experience necessary to help you get your home sold as quickly as possible and for the highest price. Statistics prove that North Eastern Group agents consistently sell homes 30% faster and for over 1.5% more than the competition. Our agents employ all of the latest marketing strategies to maximize the exposure of your home. A well qualified REALTOR® can be your trusted advisor and advocate during the home selling process, helping to protect your investment.
What services will your North Eastern Group REALTOR® provide as a Seller’s agent?
- Advise you on how best to prepare your home for sale, recommending improvements and/or staging
- Prepare a CMA to help you determine the best price at which to list your home
- Enter your home in the MLS and employ a strategic marketing plan
- Prepare a net sheet to estimate the proceeds you will receive on the sale of your home
- Negotiate the offer to purchase
- Assist with the preparation of an Inspection Response
- Provide a list of exceptional contractors and service providers as needed
- Review final closing documents
- Attend closing
- Set up a portal to alert you of any properties that meet your search criteria for your new home
Whether you are selling your first home, moving up, or are looking to simplify, the North Eastern Group Realty team will be there with you throughout the process!