A lot of people have health related goals at the beginning of the year. Maybe you want to work out at least 3 times a week or eat less junk food. Those are great goals! After the craziness (and unhealthiness) of the holidays sometimes it's also good to give your body a bit of a...
It’s winter time, which means it’s unnecessarily cold, the sun is tucked behind thick gray clouds, and people forget how to drive properly. It’s that awkward transition period between holidays and spring where it dips below freezing and you’re just kind of, there. If you’re anything like me you know what it’s like to dread the cold. So here are some tips to help survive the winter season.
- Stay warm and cozy – This may seem obvious but it’s true, it’s the season where it’s okay to sleep with twelve fuzzy blankets, and to only wear socks with an insane amount of fuzz. Sitting on the couch with a warm coup of hot chocolate and catching up on your favorite tv shows is a good way to keep warm.
- Going to bed earlier – The winter season is the perfect excuse to excessively sleep. The days are very short, so why not take advantage of it?
- Eat food that you enjoy – this may seem obvious but its winter time, you don’t have to focus on your bikini body or being fit, it’s the season of oversized sweater and t-shirts. So eat what you want!
- Clean – We all know about spring cleaning, but what about middle-of-winter-stuck-inside-all-day cleaning? Even if it’s just cleaning up your room and lighting a candle, you’ll feel refreshed and ready to take in anything that’s thrown your way. Especially if you’ve been inside all day and you’re just climbing the walls going stir crazy.
- Read – If you’re a huge reader like me you know that the winter time is the best way to catch up on books you’ve collected the rest of the year and promised you’d read. Well, now’s the time to do so! Cuddle up under blankets with a warm drink of your choice and get to reading, there’s no better time to do it!
With these tips we hope you conquer the winter season!
At North Eastern Group Realty, we are prepared to assist our clients with their significant Fort Wayne real estate decisions. Our corporate commitment is to provide real knowledge, proven experience and professional, quality service. To search all Fort Wayne homes for sale or find a Fort Wayne REALTOR®, visit our website at NorthEasternGroup.com.
North Eastern Group Realty is Fort Wayne’s largest independent real estate company located at 10808 La Cabreah Lane, Fort Wayne, IN 46845.