7402 Trotters Chase Lane Fort Wayne, IN 46815 Affordable lot to build your dream home in this villa community! Lots in Trotters Chase will only be sold as part of a building contract with Carriage Place Homes. Convenient location just minutes from restaurants, shopping, & entertainment. Easy access to I-469.
For some cleaning the house is like therapy, for others, cleaning the house is dreadful. Whether or not you actually enjoy cleaning your house, here are some tricks to help you clean your house efficiently.
- Microfiber Couch- microfiber couches are notorious for collecting grease and other sorts of stains. Grab a spray bottle a white bristle brush, and a white sponge. Then fill the spray bottle with rubbing alcohol and go to work! Rubbing alcohol evaporates much faster than water so it wont leave a water stain when you’re scrubbing! After that, scrubbing take the bristle brush and brush the couch in circular motions, this will bring the fluffiness back to the couch, and viola, your couch is like new!
- Cleaning oven/kitchen glass- Kitchen glass is the worst, it just seems like no matter how hard you scrub they just wont lighten up. Well, the Mr.Clean magic erasers have actually come in handy. Personally vie always been very weary of the things advertised on TV. But the magic erasers are just that, magic. I’m not sure whats in those things but they do the trick and they do it well. You just need one damp and one dry magic eraser. Cleaning small portions in circular motions and your glass will be cleaned in no time.
- Hard Water Stains- cleaning water stains is unnecessarily hard. A new way was found to clean those hard water stains and only a lemon is needed! Just cut a lemon in half and scrub the faucets or the steel and let it sit for fifteen minutes. After that wash off the lemon with warm water.
- Bathroom- Bathrooms are actually the worst when it comes to cleaning. But with dish soap, baking soda and peroxide the bathroom will be looking brand new! Mix the ingredients together and scrub the bathtub or needed areas and you’re good to go!
- Squeegee Carpeting- Weird, right? Well, if you have a furry pet at home it might not be as weird as it sounds, vacuuming can only go so far and so deep. By squeegeeing the carpet you’ll be getting deep into the carpet and it will the pet hairs out.
- Garbage Disposal- Everyone knows that putting a slice of lemon or orange into the garbage disposal will help it smell cleaner and more fresh. Try cutting the lemon or orange into pieces and freeze it with vinegar, when its done throw it into the disposal and you’re good!
- Mattress- Mattresses are probably the MOST important thing to clean, i mean, you sleep on it every night. All you need is baking soda, essential oil, and a vacuum cleaner. Before beginning, flip or rotate the bed, which is smart to do every six months to extend mattress life and prevent sagging. While you’re working on your mattress, toss your bedding in the wash. Open the box of baking soda and add 10 to 20 drops of your favorite essential oil. Close the box and give it a good shake to distribute the essential oil and break up any large clumps. Lavender, chamomile, sandalwood. Sprinkle the baking soda over the bed, using the entire box. Rub the baking soda mixture into the bed, to give it a deeper cleaning. Let the baking soda and essential oil work its magic for at least an hour. After an hour, vacuum the mattress, working slowly to ensure all the baking soda has been removed.
With these small tips and tricks we hope you can clean your house faster, and more efficiently.
At North Eastern Group Realty, we are prepared to assist our clients with their significant Fort Wayne real estate decisions. our corporate commitment is to provide real knowledge, proven experience and professional, quality service. To search all Fort Wayne homes for sale or find a Fort Wayne realtor, visit our website at NorthEasternGroup.com. North Eastern Group Realty is Fort Wayne’s largest independent real estate company located at 10808 La Cabreah Lane, Fort Wayne, IN 46845.