Gallery walls have become all the rage. They can turn a boring blank wall into a focal point for your home with minimal effort. However, it can be difficult to construct a layout that works for the space and the pieces you are using. The best way to start a gallery wall is by looking...
Whether you are trying to sell your house, buy a new one or simply maintain your current one, curb appeal matters. It can transform the appeal of the house to a potential buyer instantly and if you aren’t on the market yet, it can make your home look more manicured and put together for the sake of you and your neighbors! Here are some easy ways to add immediate curb appeal to your home:
1. Update your house numbers. You can spray paint them a fun color, add a wooden plank behind them or put them on flower pots-whichever you choose, it will make a big difference in the look of your home!
2. Paint your shutters. Adding a fresh coat of paint to your shutters can make all the difference to appeal of your home. Try a fun new color!
3. Add flower boxes. Flower boxes are an easy way to add maximum charm to your home!
4. Hide your unsightly air conditioning unit!
5. Repaint your front door. Make it the focal point of your house by choosing a color that stands and draws eyes in!
You don’t need to add on or make a major renovation to completely transform the curb appeal on your home. Doing even a few of these small changes will instantly update your house and make it buyer (and neighbor) approved!
At North Eastern Group Realty, we are prepared to assist our clients with their significant Fort Wayne real estate decisions. Our corporate commitment is to provide real knowledge, proven experience and professional, quality service. To search all Fort Wayne homes for sale or find a Fort Wayne REALTOR®, visit our website at NorthEasternGroup.com.
North Eastern Group Realty is Fort Wayne’s largest independent real estate company located at 10808 La Cabreah Lane, Fort Wayne, IN 46845.