Here are some things to know about Nikki!
- I am a movie buff
- I have a background in Marketing and Finance
- Previously I worked for a mortgage company
- I love anything to do with water.
- I like to travel.
- I like attending community events.
- I love to help people accomplish their dreams.
- Education is very important to me.
- I enjoyed being a cheerleader and gymnastics coach.
- I was a dancer for 10 years in my youth.
- Tim Hortons is my favorite coffee shoppe.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- The ocean is my most peaceful spot on Earth.
- Driving in the country is one of my favorite things to do.
- I like to organize.
- My favorite movie is, “Where the Heart is.”
- My favorite color is purple.
- My favorite holiday is the 4th of July.
- I am very allergic to cats.
- I have traveled to 12 states.
We picked the perfect one that met all our needs. Nikki went above and beyond and was always available when we needed her. She rocked and got us into the perfect house for us. She walked us through the entire process and made it easy and understandable. We would recommend Nikki to anyone looking to buy or sell. She did an amazing job in a timely manner and was always there to help with anything we needed.
Shelby King, Auburn
I wanted someone that would go the extra mile for me and Nikki did just that. She is more than just a name and face on a sign in the yard. She is very active in selling the property. Nikki was more that just an agent. She became a friend and made me feel like I was her number one client.
Gary Ogden, Auburn
Nikki was a lot of fun to work with and has an awesome personality! Even when things got stressful she talked through them with us so that we knew all our options, which we appreciated.
Morgan McCollough, Auburn
Where to begin?! Nikki Ade made selling our current home and buying a new one a breeze. The whole process went smooth and fast. Nikki went out of her way, at any hour, to make sure our needs were her first priority. We will definitely be giving Nikki Ade's name to anyone who asks if we know a realtor. We are beyond pleased with our experience working with Nikki Ade.
Nikki really took the time to learn what I was looking for and help me find it. Once we found the house, she was incredibly helpful through the buying process. She really made the whole endeavour easy from start to finish.
Anthony Miller - Auburn
She was phenomenal in the sale of our home. It went quick and we owe it all to her. She was an expert on the entire process and helped us tremendously. Would highly recommend!
Chris Nelson, Auburn
Nikki was very helpful and compassionate in helping us sale my mother’s home. I would recommend her to everyone I know
Nikki did a great job helping us with all the details to get our house ready to sell! It was sold in less than 24 hours!
Justin Oberlin, Waterloo, Indiana
Was told by a friend about Nikki Ade and how great she was for them. She did great for us and we are very happy we went with her. Overall great experience and I will be recommending her to others in the future. She was there every time we had a question or concern. Nikki worked lots of long days to work around our schedule. We were very appreciative of that.
Andrew Boyer Auburn