Our mission at the North Eastern Group Realty is to provide every client with a service so exceptional that they will refer us to their family and friends. We built our business and reputation through excellent customer service, and we plan to continue with this commitment.
Our success is due in part to the hard work and diligence of our REALTORS®. We understand that a home is one of the single biggest purchases anyone can make. As such, we understand clients need to have the best team possible to help with the entire process. This is where our team comes in.
Professionalism, Knowledge, Experience, and Service
The North Eastern Group Realty was built with several core visions, one of which is to have a friendly, local real estate firm staffed with some of the best REALTORS® around. And that’s exactly what we did.
We have a staff made up by some of the most professional and ethical REATLORS® in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We put together the best team possible so that when a client works with us, they can expect real knowledge, proven experience, and quality, professional service all the time.
A Proven Track Record
Our firm has been developing real estate properties in Fort Wayne for more than 50 years. Throughout this time, we have stuck with our commitment to provide homeowners with choices in great locations where they can build and enjoy their new homes—all while ensuring a strong investment in their future.
Whether you’re buying or selling a property, our professional REALTORS® can help you come up with the most educated and informed decisions.
Partner with us in your next real property venture and experience property buying or selling the way it should be.
In addition to a love for real estate, Brad Phillips has worked as a licensed professional educator on the high school and college level giving him a unique understanding of working with people of all ages and backgrounds. Brad is dedicated to meeting the needs of his clients and making the buying and selling process as simple and stress-free as possible. For him, it is all about helping others. He gets great joy and satisfaction in knowing that he has helped others and has done a great job. In his spare time, Brad loves spending time with his family and friends.
20 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
1. I am married to my beautiful and talented wife Colleen.
2. I have an amazing daughter named Evelyn.
3. I believe faith and family are important.
4. I love the United States and anything patriotic.
5. I quite possibly could have the best family in the world.
6. I used to be a high school history teacher.
7. I used to coach girls high school basketball.
8. My first degree was in Criminal Justice.
9. I am a diehard Colts fan!
10. I am the youngest of three siblings.
11. I was lost on the beach as a child.
12. My nickname was “Fritz” when I was a young child.
13. I like movies rather than TV.
14. I enjoy playing fantasy football.
15. I am a fan of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr. (The Rat Pack)
16. I am a little bit country, a little bit rock n’ roll, and a little bit R&B.
17. I think “old school” is “cool.”
18. I was handcuffed and thrown in the back of a police car once (mistaken identity)
19. I do not like snakes or spiders.
20. Eating comfort foods makes me feel good: Steak, chicken, fish, Mexican food, mashed potatoes and gravy.