Finding nice neighborhoods is hard, here are 15 of the nicest neighborhoods in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Royville- Located off of DuPont and Coldwater, its very close to Carroll high school, which is one of the best schools in the county. The median real estate price is about $250k. This neighborhoods is 96.8% more family friendly than almost any other neighborhood in Fort Wayne.Its combination of top public schools, low crime rates, and owner-occupied single family homes gives off a very comfortable vibe.
- Brierwood Hills- Located off of west Jefferson blvd. and Covington road, Brierwood Hills median real estate price is $201,132, Brierwood Hills real estate is primarily made up of medium sized (three or four bedroom) to large (four, five or more bedroom) single-family homes and town-homes.In addition, a majority of the adults in the Brierwood Hills neighborhood are wealthy and educated executives. They own stately homes that tend to maintain high real estate appreciation rates.
- Weastlawn- Located off of Illinois road, Westlawn median real estate price is about $200k. Westlawn neighborhood is considered a solid choice for executive lifestyles, based on the wealthy, educated professionals, executives, and managers who choose to reside here, the spacious homes that are prominent features of the real estate in the neighborhood. In addition to being an excellent choice for highly educated executives, this neighborhood is also a very good choice for college students.
- Cherry Hill- Cherry Hill is located off of wheelock road, this neighborhood is rich in community, has a local tennis club and a pool for the residents of the neighborhood to enjoy during the summer season.
- Twin Eagles- Twin Eagles is one of the richest and most expensive neighborhoods in Fort Wayne, Twin Eagles is located off of Auburn rd. Not only do you have the option to build a pool in your yard when building your dream home, but Twin Eagles has their very own community pool as well, Twin Eagles is a large and private community. The average selling price in Twin Eagles is $700k
- Arlington park- Arlington Park is located off of Arlington Ave, it has a community pool, golf course, tennis court, playgrounds for children and lighted walking paths for you and your family! Arlington Park’s real estate is roughly $300k.
- Sorrento- Sorrento is located off of Union Chapel and Tonkel road, sorrento’s real estate is roughly $300k, sorrento is a beautiful and big neighborhood filled with welcoming families. Children are welcoming and friendly to new neighbors. Need a baby sitter? there are a few families that run daycare’s in Sorrento! Reach out!
- La Cabreah- La Cabreah is located off of Dupont rd. La Cabreah is home to North Eastern Group Realty, whish used to be horse stables before it was converted to a real estate office. Homes in La Cabreah sell for around $350k. Older couples and familis live in La Cabreah, and love it for its calm and quiet setting.
- Eagle Creek- Eagle Creek is located off of Liberty Mills dr, and has been given a 9/10 rating for living there, the median cost of a home in Eagle Creek is $237k, on the cheaper side of the river, Eagle Creek is known for its low unemployment rate (1%), and for its population which is roughly 187. Eagle Creek Subdivision is a nice quiet friendly place to live and raise a family.There are 4 Ponds, 172 homes, and sidewalks for walking jogging & bike riding.
- Westchester Glens- Westchester Glens is located off of White Cedar rd. Westchester has also been given a 9/10 for living and community the real estate is roughly $350k.
Here at North Eastern Group Realty, we are prepared to assist our clients with their significant Fort Wayne real estate decisions. Our corporate commitment is to provide real knowledge, proven experience, and professional, quality service. To search all Fort Wayne homes for sale or find a Fort Wayne Realtor, visit our website at NorthEasternGroup.com
North Eastern Group Realty is Fort Wayne’s largest independent real estate company located at 10808 La Cabreah lane, Fort Wayne, iN 46845.